Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I don't know the sender, and I don't open files embedded in emails. Tell me if you received similar emails like this. Looks like social engineering to plant some trojans or viruses. You are warned.


from amer h
to u@youremail.com
date Thu, May 6, 2010 at 2:58 AM
subject Fwd: Applications
mailed-by gmail.com
signed-by gmail.com
hide details 2:58 AM (2 hours ago)
Dear Friends,

Attached to this letter is some programmes I need to test, I have only one computer to test software and develop, so , I want to ask you to use these programmes and give me your feed back about these programmes.

For the chatting Programmes please make configuration to mic and speakers so as to make the program run on line.

For the .jar files , these are J2ME files that ment to be installed on your Mobile Phone (cell phone).

Thank you very much for your support.

Rgrds

Amer

4 attachments — Download all attachments
Hadith.zip
74K Download
MailSend.rar
53K Download
Quran.rar
275K Download
Net.rar
133K Download

No comments:

Post a Comment