Saturday, June 19, 2010

Scary Moments: My blog Doc Ernie's Adventures in the Web disappeared temporarily!

I have some scary moments today, but I trust Google did not erase my blog entries. I have invested a lot of time creating notes on econometrics, statistics and news and I was perplexed by the message that my blog disappeared!(erased) from blogspot.com. But I knew that I did not consciously erased my blog at blogger.

I needed to verify via cellphone that I am the blog owner (that's a good security measure). But what if I did not have my cellphone with me???

I suspect hat blogger.com does not like its bloggers open more than one simultaneous blog pages on a browser.

But if I am able to post this newest entry then I feel more secure with Google which owns blogger.com. If not I will switch to my main wordpress blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment