Here is a list not necessarily in order of importance.
- David L. Eldredge, An Excel Companion for Business Statistics (with floppy disk!), South
Western College Publishing (International Thomson Publishing Company), 1999
- Louis Maisel, Probability, Statistics and Random Processes, Simon and Schuster, 1971
- Mario F.Triola, Elementary Statistics, 5e, Addison-Wesley, 1993
- Lydia Ybanez, Basic Statistics, Phoenix Publishing House, 1995
- Berenson, Levine, and Krehbel: Basic Business Statistics, Concepts and Applications, 10e
- Flordeliza Reyes: Applied Basic Statistics, Phoenix Publishing House, 1996
- Dretzke, Mclaughlin, Wakefield: Technology Manual for the Elementary Statistics, Picturing the World, 3e,Pearson Prentice-Hall, 2006
- Ronald E, Walpole: Introduction to Statistics,3e, 1997, Simon and Shuster, 1997.
There are more and we will continue... and we still buy books if it strikes our fancy or whets our interests.